Information for Owners & Investors
When it comes to property management and investing, there are a lot if decisions and choices to make. Questions begin to swirl about the process, such as:
- Which property?
- Where and for how much?
- A rehab?
- A condo?
- What are the most important features?
- Where are the good deals?
- How can I make an offer?
- How can I find a renter?
- Do I need a marketing plan?
- How will that renter treat the house?
- How will maintenance be accomplished?
- What is the process of collecting rent, doing inspections, tracking deposits, executing contracts?
- What else am I missing?
Now imagine you have an ally or friend, a trusted business partner. Or better yet a team of people, who have been dealing with those exact issues, day-in and day-out for years. Imagine they understand your needs, treat you with uncompromising integrity and are known in the community for its success. You have just imagined Crown Point Realty!
No matter where you are in the property management process, it is always wise to get advice and work with people who have a proven track record of success. Crown Point Realty has the people and systems in place to help Southern Nevadans with any and all of their property management needs.
To officially join the Crown Point Realty team, owner/investors agree to a property management agreement. This is the beginning of the road to achieving our clients’ goals.
- Doing business with integrity means we don’t charge any secrete or hidden fees. Our documentation allows us to literally be on the same page with our clients. Having written communication, contracts, allow each party to state and understand the goals and expectations of each other.
- We strive to make the set-up process, the fees and paperwork involved as transparent and as simple as possible. The property manager will also sign the documentation and the client will receive a copy of all paperwork.
- The fees charged by Crown Point Realty are dependant on our clients’ goals and expectations. If you are interested in becoming a client, please call and schedule a time we can talk. Our future clients will then be presented with a plan to meet, and possibly exceed, their goals and expectations.
- After a signed agreement is reached, our property management team works quickly to prepare the property for advertisement and leasing. Any repairs will be done in communication and at the expense of the owner/investor, but accomplished by Crown Point Realty and it preferred and trusted vendors.
Casting a wide, consistent net with determination and research will always result in positive results. Crown Point Realty has a dedicated marketing campaign utilizing both traditional and high tech avenues.
- Yard Signs - Many future tenants still drive prospective neighborhoods looking for the right place. We make sure the property stands out from others.
- Reaching Agents - The Multiple Listing Service is one of the best way to reach local professional real estate agents who help tenants find property. We add additional data and pictures to the listing to make sure agents see the property and show their clients.
Our Website and iPhone/Android Apps - We list all of our managed properties with prominence on our company site and app (On our Home Page and Here, if you would like to see). Both have a wealth of information, are kept current and are quickly growing in popularity. Future tenants can view Crown Point Realty properties from anywhere in the world with internet access.
- The Internet – 88% of people used the internet in their property search (Source: 2011 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers). With Crown Point Realty, the property will be all over the web. Again, we use as much data and graphics as possible to help pique interest locally, and literally all over the world.
We keep you apprised of all our efforts and will continue to monitor the properties condition during the marketing process.
All the marketing pays off in accomplishing the goal of finding the best tenants for the property. Making sure the tenant is qualified and able to lease your home is of the utmost importance.
- We look into the potential tenant’s credit, criminal and eviction reports. We also investigate current and past employment income.
- With all these factors, we make an informed decision and keep our owner/investors in the loop during the process.
Crown Point Realty proudly adheres to the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status or handicap.
CONTRACTS & MONEY
Our team has an attention to detail unrivaled in the Las Vegas valley. This comes in handy when dealing with important issues such as contractual obligations and money matters.
- We use the most current forms recognized as reliable the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS and make sure our clients are protected.
- We use state-of-the-art accounting software and knowledgeable accountants to make sure every cent is processed and accounted for.
- All rent is due by the first of the month and considered late on the third. A late payment will be required with half going to the owner/investor. Eviction proceedings begin on the fifth day with no payment made.
- All disbursements will be made to owner/investors on the tenth day of the month. Direct Deposit, or ACH, is the preferred method of payment; however checks can be issued on written request.
INSPECTIONS & MAINTENANCE
The protection of an owner/investor’s property is one of Crown Point Realty’s top priorities. We recognize the importance of inspections, documenting issues and communicating major concerns to our clients.
- Every lease agreement begins with a thorough walk-through of the home. This is signed both by the tenant and property manager.
- Periodic inspections of the home are done while making general home maintenance repairs, such as air filer replacements.
- When the need arises, our team responds to problems and repairs within 24 hours. We use preferred reliable vendors and coordinate with home warranty companies when available.
- Tenants are responsible for minor repairs under $100. Crown Point Realty makes all repairs under $300 on the owner/investor’s behalf. We communicate and receive approval on any issue costing more.
- Our clients receive all documentation and invoices about the issue as communication is vital during these times.
- At the end of the lease agreement, another thorough walk-through is done. Any repair issues required of the tenant will be paid out of the security deposit.
- Before listing the property again, any normal wear and tear repairs will be made and will require owner/investor funding.
With the occasional problem withstanding, our lessors can rest easy knowing their investment is in good hands.
Request A Personal Quote
To request a personalized quote for your property, you can contact us directly at 702.434.5200 or PropertyMGT@CrownPointRealtyNV.com. You may also click below to submit a form and one of our property managers will contact you shortly!